Boomers Blend Liquid Yucca
Available in Qt, Gal, 5 gal, 55 gal
- Promotes a more uniform movement of water within the soil proﬁle
- Alleviates dry soil spots
- Increases water penetration through soil for drench, soil injection or fertigation treatments
- Acts as an adjuvant for wettable pesticides or fertilizers, increasing their spreadability
- Increases soil permeability and structure of soil
Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Add water ﬁrst, then product
Installation and Stress Recovery: Mix 2 quarts per gallons of water. Will cover 1,250 sq. ft.
Soil Drench Trees/Shrubs/Ornamentals: Mix 1—2 quarts per 100 gallons of water. Will cover 1250 sq. ft. For maintenance, apply 1 quart per 50 to 100 gallons of water monthly. Covers 1,250 sq. ft.
Tees, Greens, Fairways & Sod: Apply 2 gallons per 100 gallons of water monthly. Will cover 1 acre. Sod application is immediately after installation
Lawns: Apply 6 oz. per 100 gallons of water as needed. Will cover 1000 sq. ft.
Fertigation: Apply 1 gal on to 5 gallon tank. Set dilution at 1:20. Apply with irrigation or fertilizer to deliver 1:100
New Seeding or Over seeding: Apply 4 ounces per every 25 gallons of water at seeding and every 2 to 4 weeks after germination. Covers 1,000 sq. ft.
Flower Beds: Apply 6 ounces per 50 gallons of water every 2 to 4 weeks. Covers 1,000 sq. ft.
Potted Plants: Apply 1 teaspoon per gallon of water. Apply 1/4 of pot volume every 2 to 4 weeks.
Hydroseeding: Apply 2 gallons per tank capacity as needed. Covers 1 acre.